VetrinaGirl is a free spirited woman whom has made her home in Italy thanks to her fantastic husband. She has an amazing little boy and basically tries to go through life with a big smile on her face.
2. What kind of crafting/art do you do? How long have you been doing it?
I do various different types of crafting and art and have always been considered a “creative type” but have never tried to make a business out of it until now.
3. Where do you pull your inspiration from?
I pull my inspiration from everything around me, whether it be my silly son or the vibrant streets of Italy.
4. What is your favorite medium?
I don’t have a specific favourite, it really is just whichever way the creative energy is flowing that day.
5. Is Etsy/your art your full time job, or just an on the side project?
Etsy is not my full time job, I am a window decorator as well. However I think I prefer to stay on Etsy all day long!
6. How did you find Etsy?
I found Etsy one day as I was browsing through some creative blogs
7. How did you become ADDICTED to Etsy CHAT?
One day I decided to try the chat rooms. I had never “chatted” before. I typed in “hello” and the rest is history. I am hooked!
8. What is your favorite piece that you have done?
I would have to say most definitely that my favourite piece I have made is my Vintage Button Cuff. I sort of have a button obsession going on at the moment and it was wonderful to create.
9. What is your favorite Etsy shop (other than yours)?
I have so many...please don’t make me name just one!
10.Tips for other Artists?
Be true to who you are.
11. Tell me a secret about yourself.
Now it wouldn’t be a secret anymore then would?!?
12. Any parting words of wisdom? Questions? Comments?
I love being apart of the Etsy world. I have met some of the kindest, funniest and most creative people I have ever known. I encourage everyone to live life to the fullest, be positive and create gorgeous thin